Experienced Construction and Real Estate Accountants Near Portland, OR
Owning and operating a construction or real estate company can be extremely rewarding, however, it can also be full of risk. To be profitable, you have to plan wisely, and emphatically focus on the details.
As a business owner, you face a wide range of challenges: highly competitive environment, varying profit margins, retaining an effective workforce, cyclical business, scrutiny from lending & bonding companies, and uncontrollable factors, such as weather or material shortages.
When running your own operation, how well or poorly your company directly impacts your personal wealth. However, with effective planning and advice you can minimize your risks, protect assets, and increase your likelihood of success.
Fordham & Co LLP’s construction and real estate accountants have extensive experience with all types of businesses in these industries, including: real estate investment companies, property management firms, general and subcontractors, commercial/residential builders and developers, and specialized development companies that build projects like hotels and golf courses.
We understand the unique issues our clients in the real estate and construction industries face, and building a strong company is like any construction project; there is strength in structure. Let our Certified Public Accountants in Hillsboro, OR, show you a blueprint for success through our industry-leading accounting services.
What Our Construction and Real Estate Accountants Can Do For You
Planning and Advisory
- Section 1031 (Like-kind) Exchanges
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Research & Development Tax Financial Statements
- Credit Studies
- Section 199 Manufacturer’s Deduction Studies
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Structuring of Debt and Equity Financing
- Financing Assistance
- Project Cost Analysis
- Financial Modeling and Projections
- Business Valuations
- Consulting on Property Sales & Acquisitions
Construction Accounting & Tax Compliance
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Co-Tenancy and Other “Non-entity”
- Review and Audit Attest Services
- Preparation of all Required Tax Reports
- IT Consulting
- Computer System Selection & Implementation
- Outsourced Network Administration
- Telecommunication Consulting
- Internet Commerce Planning & Implementation
- Accounting, Estimating, Budget Management and Systems Integration