Personalized, Quality Account Services in Portland, OR
Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Being a relatively small firm, we are able to offer our clients personalized quality service. Our service area covers Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington, as well as the greater metro area including Gresham, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Gaston, North Plains, Banks and Vernonia.
The legacy that Fordham Goodfellow provides is second to none. We have been serving the greater Southwest and Portland areas since 1956. As technology changes, our firm evolves to ensure we can provide the latest technology and resources for our clients to achieve the goals they have set up for personal and business finances.
Accounting Services Portland, OR
At Fordham Goodfellow, we offer a wide variety of services, such as:
- Accounting – Get help with audit, review, and compilation of your financial records to ensure your bookkeeping is accurate.
- Employee Benefit Plans – We help with 401(k), profit sharing, and other matters relating to your employee’s benefit packages, ensuring a smooth experience.
- Estate & Trust Taxation and Planning – Do you have a thorough understanding of your estate plan? Our CPA firm offers the tools and resources necessary to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Family Business Consulting – Running a family business can be exciting, but it also comes with trials and tribulations. We can help!
- Payroll Services – Create a payroll plan that is seamless and easy to run with help from Fordham Goodfellow.
- Real Estate & Construction Accounting – The real estate and construction industries are fast-paced, but they also can have complex tax issues. We can consult on accounting for professionals looking for assistance in this area.
- Taxation – Our tax advisors can help you understand and tackle cash flow issues and create new strategies that align with your goals.
If you need more information on any of the above to inform your decision on whether working with our firm is right for you, please click any of our client service page links to the left.
In addition to our service page information, feel free to find additional resources throughout our site. We provide a blog with relevant information for current clients, as well as a resource page with links to helpful resources around the web that can help you get started with a new financial plan or find ways to modify a current one.
For general questions or to get started with any of our client services, contact us today!