Now Hiring: Tax manager
Fordham & Co LLP has a great opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team in Hillsboro, OR, with partner potential! Competitive salary will be based on experience.
For over 60 years, Fordham has provided tax and other accounting services to businesses and individuals in the Greater Portland area. We excel at building long-term relationships with our clients in a wide variety of situations and industries. As a Member of BKR International, we are part of an experienced professional community focused on bringing the latest innovations, technical knowledge, and networking to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry and clients.
Many of our employees have built life-long careers here at Fordham, and we pride ourselves on being flexible, family-friendly, and part of our community.
As a Tax Manager you will lead and manage concurrent tax engagements, review corporate, individual, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns, as well as provide tax planning services. This position focuses on developing client relationships, researching complex tax matters and consulting with clients.
- CPA license
- 5+ years of recent tax experience with a public accounting firm, including tax planning, compliance, consulting and research
- 4-year Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, including writing skills
- Experience in supervising staff, multiple engagements, and delegating work
- Familiarity with UltraTax or ProSystem FX products preferred
- Professional, reliable, and friendly demeanor, with a desire to grow in career
- A willingness to train and mentor is preferred
We believe hard work deserves to be rewarded; employees at Fordham currently enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive health insurance package with a local provider
- Substantial Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Friendly business-casual work atmosphere
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Firm-supported continuing professional education opportunities
- Free parking and free public transit passes
- Paid professional accounting memberships and licenses
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!