Now Hiring: Senior Tax Accountant
Fordham & Co LLP is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join our team in Hillsboro, OR. For over 60 years, Fordham has provided tax and other accounting services to businesses and individuals in the Greater Portland area. We excel at building long-term relationships with our clients in a wide variety of situations and industries. As a Member of BKR International, we are part of an experienced professional community focused on bringing the latest innovations, technical knowledge, and networking to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry and clients.
Many of our employees have built life-long careers here at Fordham, and we pride ourselves on being flexible, family-friendly, and part of our community.
As a Senior Tax Accountant you will prepare and review corporate, individual, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns, research complex tax and accounting matters, prepare year-end projections, income tax provisions, and related financial statement disclosures. A willingness to train and mentor is preferred, as this position will focus on managing and providing technical review of staff work.
- CPA license
- 4 to 7 years of recent tax experience, public accounting firm preferred
- 4-year Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, including writing skills
- Experience handling multiple engagements and effectively delegating work
- Familiarity with UltraTax or ProSystem FX products preferred
- Professional, reliable, and friendly demeanor, with a desire to grow in career
We believe hard work deserves to be rewarded; employees at Fordham enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive health insurance package with a local provider
- Substantial Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Friendly business-casual work atmosphere
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Firm-supported continuing professional education opportunities
- Free parking and free public transit passes
- Paid professional accounting memberships and licenses
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters in the below form. We look forward to hearing from you!