Now Hiring: Audit Manager
Fordham & Co LLP has a great opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to join our team in Hillsboro, OR, with partner potential. Competitive salary will be based on experience.
For over 60 years, Fordham has provided audit, tax, and other accounting services to businesses and individuals in a wide variety of situations and industries in and around the Greater Portland area. As a Member of BKR International, we are part of an experienced professional community focused on bringing the latest innovations, technical knowledge, and networking to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry and clients.
Many of our employees have built life-long careers here at Fordham, and we pride ourselves on being flexible, family-friendly, and part of our community. While there’s always busy season, our local focus means employees enjoy a reasonable work/life balance with less crunch!
As an Audit Manager you will lead, supervise, and review concurrent audit engagements and other assurance projects such as financial statement reviews, compilations, and attestation engagements. This position focuses on developing client relationships, consulting with clients, and researching complex accounting and auditing matters.
- CPA license
- 5+ years of recent audit experience with a public accounting firm
- 4-year Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, including writing skills
- Experience in supervising staff, multiple engagements, and delegating work
- Familiarity with electronic engagement management software preferred
- Professional, reliable, and friendly demeanor, with a desire to grow in career
- A willingness to train, mentor, and counsel staff is preferred
We believe hard work deserves to be rewarded; employees at Fordham currently enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive health insurance package with a local provider
- Substantial Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Friendly business-casual work atmosphere
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Firm-supported continuing professional education opportunities
- Free parking and free public transit passes
- Paid professional accounting memberships and licenses
To apply, please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!